Friday, October 18, 2013

Juicing to Loss Weight

I'm so excited, I started juicing about 2 months ago. I just juiced for 30 days with very little food in my diet. I have a VitaMix and I love juicing in it because you get whole ingredients when juicing. After the 30 days I had to go back to foods for a few weeks, the piece on my VitaMix broke and needed it fixed. My plan was small at first was only 10 days, then 20 days and then 30 days. I had made my goal and I was so happy. But when I went back to foods I was craving the juice. I had to wait for VitaMix to come back. After 10 days I got it back, I was so excited to go back to juicing. My body was totally craving it the whole time. Now I still juice 3 meals of my day, eating a little at night. The juice is very satisfying.

Here is the recipe I use:
Celery( 1 to 2 stalks)
Spinach( 1 to 2 handfuls)
Kale( 1 leave)
Pineapple ( slice of Pineapple with core)
Lemon( 1 slice)
Apple( core and all)
Banana(1/2)
Chia or Hemp( I like Chia better) for protein
Water
Ice

To this date I have lost 18 pounds in 2 months. I'm so happy with juicing and am feeling amazing. I have to say the first 5 days were hard and if you decide to do this, then have a lot of grace for yourself. Its ok if you have a handful of almonds or a salad. I did. This is the first time in 12 years that I was able to loss anything, and I'm so excited. I walked everyday and didn't lose a pound. And now I have found what works. I still have a few more pounds to go but I know now that I can do it, of course with God's Help!!!!!



1 comment:

Mama to 5 said...

sounds good! April, you look great you do not need to lose weight my friend!:)