Thursday, February 7, 2013

VALENTINE'S SENSORY BOX

Although our children at 10 and 7 that do love to play in the sensory box the younger really enjoy spending time playing in the sensory box. I have found that my friend's younger children come over and I have something for them to do. 

This is a small way we can give back with providing a fun activity for younger children even tough we don't have younger children. My friend has twins so we needed something for them to do otherwise they would get into mischief. I'm always willing to help my friend's out. My friend is here by herself with four children because your husband works oversees so we try to have them over for dinner every few weeks. 

The twins had a blast playing in the sensory box and I'm thankful I had something to occupy them:) Be a blessing to others and your will extremely blessed!!!! It's the little things that counts. 

Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: