Monday, January 30, 2012

Baby Shower for Step Daughter

My step daughter is having a baby in March and I'm throwing her a baby shower this weekend along with my sister in law. 

This is the invite. All I did was print a pattern off the Internet and then trace and cut out pattern on pin paper. And then I glue a pink bow and invite details on the front of the onesie. 


Thank you to my friend Tara that helped me make the diaper cake for my step daughter's baby.
The top two layers of the cake.

The finished Diaper Cake, can't wait to baby shower this weekend:)
It came out beautiful!!

The Napkin Diaper Party Favors I got from YouTube
These were so easy and fun, even a child can make these. 

I'm going to fill ours up with Chocolate covered raisins.

Cake Balls, I put to much icing in the cake and they were to soft to make cake pops so I frosted the balls and put sprinkles on them. They were all gone. 

Cake Pops
This is not my gift but they came out good. 

I made soaps for the baby shower, I ran out of time so some of the guests got one. They came out so cute. 

The recipe:

Almond Oil
Essential Oil of any kind
Gycerin

Very simple and they are pretty. 

Ribbon and a Bow and thats it. 

These are my two favorites. 

All of them together. 

Thank you to Betsi and Tara for your help:)

1 comment:

lilmimi said...

Everything is so adorable! Planning a shower for a childhood best friend and really like your diapers with chocolate covered raisins! But most of all I LOVE YOUR LOVE FOR THE LORD! God Bless you and your family!