Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Review-My Cape Cod Magic By: J Bean and Chris Palmer


My Cape Cod Magic
By: J Bean and Chris Palmer
Illustrated by: Jenny Kelley

Published by Holly Hill Press

ISBN: 978-0-578-08282-0

Ages Birth to 6 Years old


Thank you to J Bean Palmer and Chris Palmer for sending us this signed copy of My Cape Cod Magic.

We have fully enjoyed the illustrations in this book.
My Cape Cod Magic goes through the may things that you would experience by visiting Cape Cod.

The beauty of the sea, waves and boats.
The beauty of the animals that you will see.
The beauty of looking out into the ocean sea.
The beauty of the sand between your toes.
The beauty of the ocean life you can catch.
The beauty of the ocean floor.
The beauty of the lighthouse, being a beacon of light.
The beauty of having a picnic and picking delicious fruit.
The beauty of seeing dolphins in Cape Cod.
The beauty of the fresh air.
The beauty of Cape Cod and beauty of imagination.


We have fully enjoyed the illustrations in this book.
This book shares the magic of Cape Cod, It makes me want to be there.
This year we are studying Swimming Creatures of the 5th day and I love this book because we can incorporate it with our ocean study.
My Cape Cod Magic book brings to life the beauty of Cape Cod in a manor that is understandable to the children.
Our 6 year old daughter can read with some help the My Cape Cod Magic. This is a great book for early readers. The words are large and simple enough to encouarge a young reader without getting frustrted. My Cape Cod Magic has a poetic style that is really awesome.
We have fully enjoyed My Cape Cod Magic and our very blessed to have gotten to review this book.

A portion of the proceeds of this book goes to the Cape Cod Cultural Center for educational programs for children.
You can purchase My Cape Cod Magic at Amazon for $9.95.

No comments: