Tuesday, September 7, 2010

100 Prayers God Loves to Hear 100 Praise Songs


Thank you to Thomas Nelson Publishers for letting us review this product.
ISBN: 978-1-4003-1549-9

Created by: Stephen Elkins
Illustrations by: Tom O'Connor

My Review:
Each devotion is brightly colored to attract your children attention.
The lessons in this book is short but full of life of God's word.
All of the stories in this book have a prayer and a song that
go with it. It makes it fun for the children to relate a song to
a prayer.

For instance:
"A Prayer for Jesus"
"Jesus' song"-I got joy down in my heart"

There are 158 prayers and songs in this book.

In 100 prayers God loves to hear, they have a little prayer
reminder, which is from a famous/influential person's quote.

For example:
Mother Teresa
"God speaks in the silence of the heart".
"Listening is the beginning of prayer."

I love having this in this book because God has equipped many
people with Godly wisdom that can be instilled in our children.

100 Prayers God loves to hear has two cd's of all the songs
that match the prayers in this book.

Beloved prayers fill this book:

For Example:
Psalm 51:10.12
"Create in me a pure heart,O God
Restore to me the joy of your salvation
and grant me a willing spirit,to sustain me".

The prayer is on one page and a beautiful illustration is on the
other side and then you listen to the cd after your prayer.

This book your children will surely love, we did.
Thanks again to Thomas Nelson for letting us review it.
Have a blessed day!!!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Looks like a great book! Love the illustrations on the cover.

Larri said...

What a lovely book! Wish I'd seen it when my babies were babies. :o) Visiting from the Blog Hop. Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday! :o)
Larri at Seams Inspired

Unknown said...

Hi just calling by from your latest follower. Thanks for holding this.

"Make a Friday a day to celebrate work well done that you can be proud of knowing that you just didn't put in time to the next pay check."
Byron Pulsifer
Be sure to check my blog out www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com
Sarah.

Shannon said...

What an Awesome book! Hey, I just noticed you have my button up! thank you so, so much!!!!
Blessings on you!
Shannon

Unknown said...

Looks like a good book!
Following from bloghop...would love to have you follow back!
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/