Sunday, May 30, 2010

Geography-Africa

We have been doing a co-op for a year and I wanted to share with you all what we have done.One week we do our books,narration, and puzzles. And the other week we do food for that country,along with books,narration, go over continents weekly. We meet once a week and during the week we do crafts for that country by ourselves. We totally love our co-op and highly encourage you all to find one friend to do a co-op with, this co-op has showed me how to be relaxed and enjoy schooling our children.

Each country we have them outline continent,outline map(outline rivers on country),flag for country(we encourage them to draw it if they can), and currency.
On the bottom we have them write three things: Capital City,Regilion and Language. My friend had came up with templete, if your interested please email me and I will send it to you.
Egypt
South Africa

Kenya


Morocco
Nigeria




No comments: